I often get to the end of an AAU Season and wonder how to reward my team. To help many AAU coaches do that - We are offering free team trainings to ANY AAU program in Indiana if scheduled with in the next two weeks. This is our way of giving back to all the young players in the state, and a great way for you to celebrate the conclusion of a great season with your team. We can host the training at our full-college court facility or come to you!
Please contact me at 574-835-2055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule a training for your team or your son's team! Must schedule before August 15th (can schedule for date beyond deadline)
Trainings include-- -
1. Free skills evaluation and professional scouting report emailed to each player following the workout.
2. Innovative, game-driven skill development that translates to game action.
3. Keys to scoring out of pick and roll.
4. Keys to scoring off pin down screens.
5. Team defensive and offensive concepts.
6. 3 go-to individual moves with counter moves.
7. Core-development work for Baskeball players and partner strength drills.
8. Booklet of ball handling drills to do at home to get ball on a string.
9. Mastering the intangibles - Mindset Training to develop killer instinct: communication, Next Play speed, increase competitive drive
10. ENERGY--PASSION--KNOWLEDGE. -